Try diving with a Instructor that gently introduces you to the wonders of the Red Sea..
Our instructor will teach you basic theory and familiarize you with the equipment before accompanying you on a beautiful, controlled dive to limited depth
- Everybody, kids and adults of all ages, can explore the fascinating underwater world of the red Sea.
- We meet in the morning at 8.15am at the Diving Center.
- Everyone takes their own box of equipment and puts outside the dry room, which will be taken by a member of our staff to the boat by car.
- At 9.00am we depart. The length of the boat journey is dependent upon the dive spot, between 30 min and 1 hour.
- The dive spot can only be announced on the day, because it is dependent upon the wind.
- Therefore, please be understanding, as safety always come first.
- A small introduction to the diving theory, a few exercises and then you can dive, hand in hand with one of our experienced diving instructors or dive master.
- You will not go deeper than to 8 meters.
- After the first dive, lunch will be served and a break of 1 – 2 hours. Enough time to relax, sunbath, snorkeling
- The second dive will take place at a different dive spot.
- Around 4.00pm we return to the harbor
- Food and drink on board :
- The meals will be cooked on board and are served as a tasty buffet.
- Please don´t touch the coral and the fish. Don´t feed the fish.
- The picking up and taking of souvenirs (Mussels, corals, snails, etc.) from the seabed is forbidden by law. Of course, it´s also good, if you don´t buy them in the Souvenir shops.
- It is understandable that no rubbish should be thrown in the sea